Untuk informasi lebih lanjut atau melakukan penawaran harga dapat menghubungi marketing kami melalui Whatsapp di 087878670721 (Arya) (klik langsung nomor tersebut) atau email: email@example.com
The AIM1 Automatic Infiltration Meter is a stand-alone logging instrument for the measurement of infiltration rates with the tension infiltrometer.
The AIM1 Automatic Infiltration Meter is a convenient solution for infiltration measurements that saves researchers time. The AIM relieves researchers of the need to manually monitor their Infiltrometer with a stop-watch and notepad.
The AIM1 automatically collects infiltration data from a Tension Infiltrometer. Converted and unconverted data is stored within the AIM and can be downloaded as a csv file for further data manipulation and analysis. The AIM can support up to two Tension Infiltrometers or your own Infiltrometer/Permeameter with installation advice from ICT International.
The AIM1 is a fully self-contained unit with 4GB data logging capacity and an internal battery that will last several days’ field work. The battery is easily recharged with a 24V power supply (CH24). Communication is via a USB port or wireless connectivity. The AIM is IP-65 rated and has a Windows and Mac compatible Graphical User Interface.
How It Works – Example field installation
- A Tension Infiltrometer is installed in the field and made ready for measurements as per the recommended methodology.
- A differential pressure transducer (CL030) is installed near the bottom of the Infiltrometer and is inserted in the tubing between the top of the water tower and the bottom of the water tower. The use of a differential transducer in this way helps to eliminate the effects of bubble noise in the measurements. Figure 1 is an example of an automated Infiltrometer field setup logging two devices at the same time.
- The pressure transducer is connected to the AIM Automatic Infiltration Meter. The transducer will output a value relative to pressure difference between the air pressure at the top of the water tower and the water pressure at the bottom of the water tower. The pressure value recorded by the transducer is linearly related to a metric value displayed on the Infiltrometer. The AIM converts the pressure value recorded by the CL030 to a metric value.
- The researcher assigns a logging interval in the AIM. For sandy soils logging intervals can be measured in seconds. For clay soils logging intervals can be measured in minutes.
- Figure 2 is an example output data for the CL030 pressure transducer versus time from a Tension Infiltrometer.
- Figure 3 is the data from Figure 2 converted to cumulative infiltration and presented as a function of the square root of time. Output files can record millivolt data, cumulative infiltration data, or both
- The AIM1 is a fully self-contained unit requiring power input from a solar panel (field applications) or 24V power supply (glasshouse applications).
- All data is stored within the unit on a removable MicroSD card.
- Communication with the AIM1 is made either by USB or wireless connection.
- In conjunction with an ICT web-based controller, the AIM1 and/or individual sensors can be controlled remotely. Real-time, live measurements can be made remotely from any location with internet access.
- The AIM1 is compatible with the ICT Combined Instrument Software. The software is GUI based and extremely user-friendly. This software allows complete control of the AIM1 such as real-time measurements, data logging settings, diagnostics and sensor configuration.
- The AIM1 has a 2 wire, non-polarised bus for power supply. There is no chance of incorrect wiring of positive and negative voltage because the AIM1 is non-polarised.
- The AIM1 has an internal lithium polymer battery that is kept charged by an external power supply (solar panel or mains DC power supply).
- The AIM1 is IP-65 rated and has been demonstrated to operate in extreme environmental conditions. Units are being used in diverse environments from hot Australian deserts, tropical Amazon rainforests, temperate German forests, Indian agricultural fields and North American Arctic cold.
- Automatic conversion of pressure transducer measurements to cumulative infiltration
- Up to 4 x pressure transducers per AIM
- Stand-alone logging
- 4GB MicroSD Removable Storage Card (capacity: 10+ years data storage)
- Wireless connectivity and data transfer
- Simple conversion and scripting
- Flexible sensor calibration, look-up tables, and user scripts
- 24-Bit resolution
- IP65 rated water proof enclosure
- Free Windows utility configuration software
- Optional wireless logging
- Field: direct connected solar panel
- Lab: mains DC power supply
- Internal Lithium-Polymer battery
- Internal Lithium-Polymer battery charger and power management
- Optical isolation lightning protection
|20cm Model||8cm Model|
|Specifications||US Patent No. 4884436||US Patent No. 4884436|
|Inside Diameter Water Reservoir||5.1cm||2.54cm|
|Inside Diameter Bubbling Tower||2.54cm||2.54cm|
|Length Water Reservoir||81cm||81cm|
|Bubbling Pressure Membrane||30cm H2O||30cm H2O|
|Carrying Case Dimensions (optional)||28cm x 36cm x 107cm||28cm x 36cm x107cm|
|Pressure Transducer||1 psi (67cm H2O)||1 psi (67cm H2O)|
|Analogue Channels||5 differential|
|Minimum Logging Interval||1 second|
|Delayed Start||Suspend Logging, Customised Intervals|
|Communications||USB, Wireless Radio Frequency 2.4 GHz|
|Data Storage||MicroSD Card, SD, SDHC & SDXC Compatible (FAT32 format)|
|Software Compatibility||Windows 8, 8.1 & 10. Mac OS X.|
|Data Compatibility||FAT32 compatible for direct exchange of SD card with any Windows PC|
|Data File Format||Comma Separated Values (CSV) for compatibility with all software programs|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 16GB, 4GB MicroSD card included.|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +80°C|
|Upgradeable||User Upgradeable firmware using USB boot strap loader function|
|Internal Battery Specifications|
|960mAh Lithium Polymer, 4.20 Volts fully charged|
|External Power Requirements|
|Bus Power||8-30 Volts DC, non-polarised, current draw is 190mA maximum at 17 volts per logger|
|USB Power||5 Volts DC|
|Internal Charge Rate|
|Bus Power||60mA – 200mA Variable internal charge rate, maximum charge rate of 200mA active when the external voltage rises above 16 Volts DC|
|USB Power||100mA fixed charge rate|
|Internal Power Management|
|Fully Charged Battery||4.20 Volts|
|Low Power Mode||3.60 Volts – Instrument ceases to take measurements|
|Discharged Battery||2.90 Volts – Instrument automatically switches off at and below this voltage when no external power connected.|
|Battery Life varies|