Providing a range of narrow measurements for best accuracy, this version is ideal for monitoring water levels and temperatures in wells, rivers, lakes and wetlands.
Like other HOBO water level counters, the 13-foot version offers exceptional value and ease of use, with no ventilation or desiccant tubes that are not practical to maintain. These data loggers are ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in salt water environments.
In which environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger do?
Data logger U20-001-04-Ti supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level
- Perlindungan petir - tidak ada kabel sinyal panjang, dan elektronik terlindung di perumahan titanium untuk digunakan di air asin (lihat gambar lokasi sensor logger Tingkat Air)
- Perangkat lunak HOBOware Pro memberikan konversi mudah ke pembacaan tingkat air yang akurat, kompensasi penuh untuk tekanan barometer (lihat demo), dan kepadatan air.
- Multiple-rate sampling (lihat demo) memungkinkan pengambilan sampel lebih cepat pada saat-saat kritis seperti saat memompa dimulai atau berhenti.
- Tersedia dalam 4 rentang kedalaman
- Ideal for use in wells, rivers, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium form
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- The NIST-traceable 3-point calibration certificate is included
The country of origin for this product is the United States. To see the full specifications for this product, please find the product if found.
|Pressure and Water Level Measurements U20-001-04 and U20-001-04-Ti|
|Operation Range||0 to 145 kPa (0 to 21 psia); approximately 0 to 5 m (0 to 23 ft) of water at 3,000 m (10,000 ft) of altitude|
|Factory Calibrated Range||69 to 145 kPa (10 to 21 psia), 0 ° to 40 ° C (32 ° to 104 ° F)|
|Burst Pressure||310 kPa (45 psia) or 18 m (60 ft) depth|
|Water Level Accuracy *||Typical error: ± 0.075% FS, 0.3 cm (0.01 ft) water
Maximum error: ± 0.15% FS, 0.6 cm (0.02 ft) water
|Raw Pressure Accuracy **||± 0.3% FS, 0.43 kPa (0.063 psi) maximum error|
|Pressure Response Time (90%) ***|
|Temperature Measurements (All Models)|
|Operation Range||-20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.44°C from 0° to 50°C (±0.79°F from 32° to 122°F), see Plot A in manual|
|Resolution||0.10°C at 25°C (0.18°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual|
|Response Time (90%)||5 minutes in water (typical)|
|Stability (Drift)||0.1°C (0.18°F) per year|
|Real-time Clock||± 1 minute per month 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)|
|Battery||2/3 AA, 3.6 Volt lithium, factory-replaceable|
|Battery Life (Typical Use)||5 years with 1 minute or greater logging interval|
|Memory (Non-volatile)||64K bytes memory (approx. 21,700 pressure and temperature samples)|
|Weight||Stainless steel models: approximately 210 g (7.4 oz)
Titanium models: approximately 140 g (4.8 oz)
|Dimensions||2.46 cm (0.97 inches) diameter, 15 cm (5.9 inches) length; mounting hole 6.3 mm (0.25 inches) diameter|
|Wetted Materials||Titanium, Viton® o-rings, acetyl cap, ceramic sensor|
|Logging Interval||Fixed-rate or multiple logging intervals, with up to 8 user-defined logging intervals and durations; logging intervals from 1 second to 18 hours. Refer to the HOBOware software manual.|
|Launch Modes||Immediate start and delayed start|
|Offload Modes||Offload while logging; stop and offload|
|Battery Indication||Battery voltage can be viewed in status screen and optionally logged in datafile. Low battery indication in datafile.|
|The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU).|
* Water Level Accuracy: With accurate reference water level measurement, known water density, accurate Barometric Compensation Assistant data, and a stable temperature environment.
** Raw Pressure Accuracy: Absolute pressure sensor accuracy includes all sensor drift, temperature, and hysteresis-induced errors.
*** Changes in Temperature: Allow 10 minutes in water to achieve full temperature compensation of the pressure sensor. Maximum error due to rapid thermal changes is approximately 0.5%.